Gleason Works Training Center
Certified Professional Maintenance Manager, (CPMM)
Review Course – September 18th - 21st, 2017
We will conduct the AFE Certified Professional Maintenance Manager course in three 8-hour review classes covering the entire CPMM Review Pack. On the fourth day, there will be a 1 hour tutorial-exam preparation followed by a 4-hour open book exam based entirely on the CPMM Review Pack. The exam is a 200-question test, with 100 multiple choice and 100 true or false. A 70% score is needed in order to pass the examination.
The course covers the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance, (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance, (infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, (CMMS)
- Return on Investment, (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost, (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance, (TPM)
You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion you will join the ranks of AFE's fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
Review Class will be Held Monday, September 18th through Wednesday 20th @ 9:00AM –5PM.
Exam on: Thursday, September 21st … Tutorial 9:00AM- 10:00AM Exam to follow @ 10:00-2:00 PM
Cost:$ 1,495.00 (non-members) & $ 1,295.00 (members)
Location: 1000 University Ave Rochester, NY 14692
There is parking across the street for no fee. Any questions please contact Professional Development, Manager Gabriella Rodriguez @ 571-395-8772 Email: email@example.com for more detailed Information.