Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Region 8 March 2018 CPMM Review Course
<< Westford, MA>>
Instructor: Edward Gagon
Certified Professional Maintenance Manager, (CPMM)
Review Course – March 27th - 29th, 2018
We will conduct the AFE Certified Professional Maintenance Manager course in three 8-hour review classes covering the entire CPMM Review Pack. On the fourth day, there will be a 1 hour tutorial-exam preparation followed by a 4-hour open book exam based entirely on the CPMM Review Pack. The exam is a 200-question test, with 100 multiple choice and 100 true or false. A 70% score is needed in order to pass the examination.
The course covers the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance, (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance, (infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, (CMMS)
- Return on Investment, (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost, (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance, (TPM)
- You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion you will join the ranks of AFE's fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
Review Class will be held Tuesday, March 27th through Wednesday, March 28th @ 8:00AM –5PM.
The exam is on Thursday, March 29th from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM with a tutorial 8:00AM- 9:00AM
Meet your Instructor!
Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 8:00 AM until Thursday, March 29, 2018, 5:00 PM
Westford Regency Inn and Conference Center
219 Littleton Road
Westford, MA 01886
Region 8 Events