"HOW DO YOUR BUILDINGS COMPARE?
To find out, you need the new AFE member benefit that helps you to:
COMPARE + ANALYZE = IMPROVE!
If you're like most facilities professionals, there are always nagging questions in the back of your mindor your boss's mind:
- "How are my buildings performing compared to those of my colleagues?"
- "What can I do to make my facilities to operate even more efficiently and cost-effectively than they already do?"
- "Where can I get the information I need that can help me decide what improvements will provide the greatest cost and energy improvements?
AFE HAS A SOLUTION THAT WILL PROVIDE ANSWERS THOSE QUESTIONS. AFE is working with our new strategic partner, FM BENCHMARKING, to offer discounts on one of the premier benchmarking systems for facility owners, operators and managers.
FM BENCHMARKING, through the incorporation of Best Practices, enables facilities managers to see not only whether their buildings are performing better or worse than others, but also what can be done to increase the likelihood of improving their performance.
Why is FM BENCHMARKING different than other benchmarking solutions?
- Integrated Best Practices. FM BENCHMARKING not only tells you where you are doing better or worse than other building operators, but also what to do about it.
- Compares same types of buildings. FM BENCHMARKING uses nearly 60 different filters to ensure that you are comparing your buildings to buildings that are as similar to yours as possible.
- Web-based. There is no software to download and any authorized user can gain access, anytime and from anywhere.
- Impressive Energy and Operating Expense Reductions. Companies using FM BENCHMARKING reduced their energy consumption by 8 percent after 1 year, and 40% after 10 years. Similarly impressive reductions were achieved in overall operating expenditures.
AFE's Newest Member Benefit:
Discounts on BENCHMARKING
And as an AFE member or sponsor, your company can receive substantial discounts on the cost of learning how to make improvements in your buildings that can save time, money-and the environment!
||$375 per building
||$225 per building
That's a savings of $150 per building off the regular rate of $375 just by being an AFE member or sponsor.
Think of it….if you operate more five buildings, you save $750…twenty five buildings and you save $3,750!
Operate 99 or more buildings? Save even more! Contact Richard Stukey at AFE for information about added discounts (email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 571-203-7171).
More importantly, the typical FM BENCHMARKING client has reduced its operating costs by $0.17 per square foot after the first year of benchmarking, just by implementing some of the recommendations presented. And savings increase each and every year!
Start today to COMPARE + ANALYZE = IMPROVE
In order to take advantage of this discount, you must be an AFE member and access the FM BENCHMARKING site by clicking on the link above. If you are not already an AFE member, and would like to learn more about membership, click here.
Questions? Call Richard Stukey, AFE Director of Marketing and Business Development (email email@example.com, phone 571-203-7171)