<< National Office >>
Instructor: Kenneth Walker
Certified Professional Maintenance Manager, (CPMM)
Review Course – June 11th - 14th, 2018
We will conduct the AFE Certified Professional Maintenance Manager course in three 8-hour review classes covering the entire CPMM Review Pack. On the fourth day, there will be a 1 hour tutorial-exam preparation followed by a 4-hour open book exam based entirely on the CPMM Review Pack. The exam is a 200-question test, with 100 multiple choice and 100 true or false. A 70% score is needed in order to pass the examination.
The course covers the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance, (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance, (infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, (CMMS)
- Return on Investment, (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost, (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance, (TPM)
- You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion you will join the ranks of AFE's fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
Review Class will be held Monday, June11th through Wednesday 13th @ 9:00AM –5PM.
The exam is on Thursday, June 14th from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM with a tutorial 9:00AM- 10:00AM
Location: 8200 Greensboro Drive Suite 400 McLean, VA 22102
There is parking in the parking garage visitor area with a cost of $9.00 daily and lunch is on your own. Any questions please contact Professional Development, Manager Charlie Clunk @ 571-395-8770 Email: email@example.com for more detailed information.
Please feel free to review Mr. Walker's bio here.